And away we go!
It’s time to get the 2013 PatronBowl started and this years draft order will be determined a little different. This year the Kentucky Derby will decide the fate of the 10 returning managers draft position. Utilizing a random draft order generator specifically designed for Fantasy Football Leagues, that result determines the horse each manager must count on to bring a high draft pick home!
This adds a little more excitement to the whole process of determining draft position and it ultimately is in the hands of the horse racing Gods! Total randomness taken a little further……………..
So here’s the final post position and manager assignments.
1. Onyx – Forty Whiner
2. Oxbow – ROOSTr
3. Revolutionary – Chiefs Fan
4. Golden Soul – L-Diggity
5. Normandy Invasion – The Underachievers
6. Mylute – Cardinal & Gold
7. Giant Finish – BBFCFM
8. Goldencents – Los Bastardos
9. Overanalyze – Huss Monkeys
10. Palace Malice – Hades Star
Should one of the above horses scratch before the race, here are the second 10 horses with manager assignments. These horses are only to be used if the first pick scratches!
11. Lines of Battle – BBFCFM
12. Itsmyluckyday – The Underachievers
13. Falling Sky – L-Diggity
14. Verrazano – Hades Star
15. Charming Kitten – Chiefs Fan
16. Orb – Los Bastardos
17. Will Take Charge – Huss Monkeys
18. Frac Daddy – ROOSTr
19. Java’s War – Forty Whiner
20. Vyjack – Cardinal & Gold
Good Luck everybody!
It was a damn close matchup!! Here’s how the final looked:
The 2011 fantasy football season has come to an end……….. NOW WHAT??
Fantasy Golf?………… NOT!
Fantasy Basketball?……… i think i just threw up in my mouth!
Baseball will be along soon enough but it’s just not the same.
Congratulations to BBFCFM for winning it all! Congrats to Roostr for coming in 2nd and congrats to Chiefs fan for showing up!
Thanks to everyone in the league for yet another great year!
We will need to discuss draft location for2012. Salud!
Oh it’s on! It’s time to figure out who the PatronBowl Champion will be!
This year we will have a NEW Champion.
Will it be BBFCFM or Roostr(no e)??? Good luck to the both of you!
(5)BBFCFM vs. (2)Roostr:
In this corner we have 5th seed BBFCFM, who has put together a very nice season!
He put together a 7-6 record to get into the playoffs and has been putting up points since.
After taking much email grief from a “How’s my ass taste” L-Diggity squad,
he just may be able to return the favor when it’s all over.
He has to overcome a 20 point projected points matchup,
but we all really know these projections don’t mean shit!
His opponent only got 7pts. from Jacoby Jones last night, but does that matter?
It just may come down to Monday night when his QB goes for Atlanta.
Roostr (NO E DAMMIT!)
- In this corner we have the #2 seed Roostr…….
he went into the playoffs with a 9-3 record and has dismantled his last 2 opponents.
- After what everyone thought was going to be a runaway season last year only to falter half way through, he’s on the brink of redeeming himself. Going through the season with the main Saints scoring machines, he’s been hard to beat. Can he keep it up?
Or will the underdog prevail?
- Will i need to explain to the people that make my plaques for the trophy that yes……..
Roostr is spelled with “no e”?
Here’s the matchup:
These guys put together a great season, but they will have to settle for 3rd and 4th place.
Will it be L-Diggity or Chiefs Fan who gets the 3rd place cash??? Good luck to the both of you!
3rd Place Matchup
(1)Chiefs Fan vs. (6)L-Diggity:
- In this corner we have the #1 seed Chiefs Fan, who was running away with a 12-1 season!
- It was a nice run, but it all came to an end last weekend after he was taken out by BBFCFM.
- Oh well, he’s come a long way from usually being near bottom of the standings every year.
- Can this be beginning of dominance in years to come? We will have to wait and see.
- For now he’s just trying to stay in the money.
- And in this corner we have L-Diggity who put together a pretty special season.
- I’m thinking even though he’s not too happy about losing last week to Roostr,
i bet he’s just happy to be playing for 3rd place.
- His whole drafted team eventually looked like a fatality list from a natural disaster.
- He made some stellar acquisitions in the free agent market
along with some good trades to get this far.
- Overall, Digg deserves much credit for getting this far!